INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS - STANDARD INVOICING REQUIREMENTS
The following invoicing requirements will help ensure your invoices contain the information that Booz Allen needs
to remit payment to you as efficiently as possible, in accordance with net payment terms. The Firm’s net terms are
NET 45 unless otherwise contractually negotiated.
All invoices must be billed to the applicable Booz Allen Hamilton, entity. Please ensure that the entity name is
clearly stated in the invoice and the invoice conforms to necessary invoicing requirements as applicable under local law.
Click here to view a list of the Booz Allen entities.
- Include a unique invoice number
- Include a detailed activity report for any labor related payments
- Include the purchase order number (if applicable) and the PO line number being billed
- Include a current remit to address
- Include supplier contact information i.e. telephone number and/or email address
- Include the first and last name of the Booz Allen point of contact who authorized work
- Include a detailed description/work product for services rendered during the billing period or of products shipped
- Bill tax and shipping at the header level unless there is a PO line number for shipping/freight
- Include number of hours x hourly rate and invoice total or fixed fee total for services provided
- Include receipts for expenses being billed, as well as a description of the business purpose of the expense and the name(s) and affiliation(s) of any non-employees who benefited from the expense (e.g., if you provided a business-related meal for someone else)
- Insufficient information may result in invoice rejection and delayed payment until a revised invoice is submitted.
- Include all required documents to ensure compliance with VAT reclaim when applicable.
A Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding (W-8BEN/W8-BEN-E) for individuals
and business entities is required to verify foreign status. Payment will not be issued until the appropriate document is
completed and returned to Booz Allen.
To satisfy the firm’s anti-bribery, anti-corruption (ABAC) due diligence, certain non-US suppliers are required to
complete and return a Third-Party Questionnaire before they are engaged for business by the firm. Please contact your
Booz Allen POC for more information about these requirements.
Electronic invoicing is strongly encouraged, and options are available to suppliers at no cost.
Please contact the Booz Allen Hamilton Help Desk at 877-927-8278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
If you are working on electronic invoicing registration but have an invoice with payment due within the next 30 days,
the invoice can be emailed to email@example.com. Invoices that are mailed must be directed to Accounts Payable and
should not be mailed or e-mailed to staff within the Firm.
International invoices are paid via wire transfer. New foreign suppliers should complete and submit the Wire Transfer form with the first invoice.
For help in navigating the Ariba eInvoicing Portal,
please refer to either the
Ariba eInvoicing Guide (Non-Purchase Order) or the
Ariba eInvoicing Guide (Purchase Order). We also recommend you print the Guides, and keep them handy when submitting your invoices.
Booz Allen Hamilton Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-927-8278.
- Booz Allen International: 866 552 3869
- Germany: 00 800 182 2555
- Singapore: 800 130 2221
- Japan: 0066 33 821780
- Indonesia: 001 803 015 205 4618
A staff of cross-trained representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to support you via email or phone to answer payment
related questions and other service requests. When inquiring about payment status, provide the vendor name, invoice number, date,
amount and/or purchase order number if available to assist the Help Desk in researching your inquiry and expedite resolution.
Please also notify Booz Allen Hamilton of any changes to critical information such as vendor name, address, and status changes
affecting form W8-BEN/W8-BEN-E.
Failure to include requested invoice data or send invoices directly to Accounts Payable will delay or prevent payment of your invoice.
Invoices without the name of the Booz Allen Hamilton point of contact OR Purchase Order number will be rejected and returned to you
for more information.
Booz Allen entities
|United Arab Emirates||Booz Allen Hamilton International Pte. Ltd - Abu Dhabi|
|United Arab Emirates||Booz Allen Hamilton International Pte. Ltd|
|United Arab Emirates||Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. - Abu Dhabi|
|United Arab Emirates||Booz Allen Hamilton (Dubai) Limited|
|Qatar||Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. - QFC branch|
|Egypt||Booz Allen Hamilton Egypt LLC|
|Saudi Arabia||Booz Allen Hamilton Saudi Arabia LLC|
|Lebanon||Booz Allen Hamilton Lebanon S.A.R.L.|
|Bahrain||Booz Allen Hamilton International Pte. Ltd - Foreign Branch|
|Singapore||Booz Allen Hamilton International Pte. Ltd|
|Indonesia||PT Booz Allen Hamilton Indonesia|
|Philippines||Booz Allen Hamilton Philippines Inc.|